Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sexual Humiliation Story #43b

Note:This is a true and somewhat graphic story involving sexual situations. Proceed at your own risk, and if you know me, probably mine.

During the summer of ’99 I was living in Cleveland, OH at Case Western Reserve doing neuroscience research. And you thought that summer you spent in Cabo was wild, let me tell you! J/k… contrary to what Drew Carey says, Cleveland in fact does not rock. I was staying in dorm-style living quarters sans air conditioning. To make this arrangement that much sweeter, I was 20 y/o and all my friends were 21. NTM, my girlfriend of 4 yrs cheated on and broke up with me via long distance phone call. Nice.

Seeing as I hadn’t really dated since high school, my game was… a little off. Across the courtyard from my dorm I had a good view of one of the only single, attractive women in the Cleveland area. Given my voyeuristic nature, I used this eagle eye view of her dorm liberally and was quickly smitten. Her name was Dana, and I made sure to “accidentally” run into her in the laundry room one morning. To my extreme surprise we hit it off pretty well. Despite being gorgeous, at least by traditional, cable TV benchmarks, she was a bit of geek. Dana was studying for the dental school admission test that summer. I had taken the MCAT the previous yr and a lot of the material was similar. Often I would see her in the dorm carrying a stack of index cards that she had turned into flash cards. We became fast friends and even though I had no big test, we were good study partners.

Naturally my motives were outside the realm of academia. One day after a morning spent reading at the Arabica cafe we ended up kissing underneath a willow tree by the art history museum. It was romantic even by my current standards and it felt good to be back in the starting lineup. But my time in Ohio was limited so I felt that I had to speed up the normal timeline of things. Did I mention I was borderline retarded?

There was only 3 wks left of my research proposal so I had to move swiftly. I planned an afternoon at a jazz club (where I had to bribe the manager just to let me in b/c I was underage) complete with wine tasting and picnic near the museum where we first kissed. Things went great. We talked about all the usual, get-to-know-you questions and then some of the deeper ones. And she didn’t talk about her dental school test at all, so I figured I at least provided her with a solid distraction.

Later we returned to my oh so suave dorm room. For being 20 yrs old and dirt poor, it was the best I could muster. We started to kiss on my tiny twin bed when the lack of air conditioning started to be very noticeable. She started to take my clothes off, so I complied and began to reciprocate. Once I removed her jeans and placed my hands on her panties she paused. “What is it?” I asked.

“I just, I wouldn’t want you to think I was easy.” And she took my hands off the elastic band and placed them around her waist. We kissed like that for almost an hour but never advanced further. She left my room and went across the courtyard to her place with the promise that we’d have lunch the next day.

Less than 1 millisecond after she left I was in full masturbation mode. A 20 yr old making out with a hot coed for an hr in her bra and panties, come on! Apparently “blue balls” were not a topic that was heavily covered on her dental school exam. So things didn’t take too long. I finished up and went to bed.

The next morning I slipped on my flip-flops and headed to the shower. I noticed one of Dana’s homemade flash cards had been pushed under my door. I picked it up and could feel the air leave my chest, like being punched in the dick, as I read the words:

Next time you jerk off, you might want to close the blinds. –Dana

I had lunch alone that day. And pretty much every day following that one, as I suspected that Dana wasn’t the only person who saw me that night. Some people look back at their youth and think, in a very Bryan Adams-type tone, “Those were the best years of my life”. Since my past is mainly littered with stories like this one, I hope you can see why I disagree with Mr. Adams.

No comments: